Jazz up your little one's lunch with these easy to use shapers-Can be used for egg or rice!
Transform an ordinary hard-boiled egg into an adorable rabbit or bear face. Fun for picnics and parties, the plastic molds each hold one hard-boiled egg.
Shape rice into fun shapes for your bento lunch box- Perfect for convincing picky eaters to eat their food!
- Creates a friendly rabbit or bear face in 10 minutes
- Made from food-grade plastic
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven and microwave safe
- One rabbit mold, One bear mold
- Can also be used as chocolate molds
- Authentic Japanese Moulds-Made in Japan, the home of Bento!
Easy to clean and top-rack dishwasher safe, however, hand wash is recommended.
- Boil an egg (size 6 works well).
- While still warm, peel and place into the mould firmly closing the lid.
- Chill the mould in the fridge or place it in cold water for around 10 minutes.
- When ready take it out of the mould and serve to your little one or pack it in the lunchbox.
- Enjoy and have fun!